Choose Your Energy
The technical reason to choose solar power:
Free and clean solar energy can be converted into electricity. Your solar energy system (technically called a photovoltaic system) converts DC (direct current) power from sunlight and converts it into AC (alternating current) power through an inverter so it can be used by your home or business. Most of the demand in the U.S. for energy is usually AC.
The economical reason to choose solar power:
Your solar generated AC current flows to the electrical panel and connects with the utility grid. The grid stores the energy your system produces. Your energy is bought by the utility company during the day. You “buy back” the power from the utility company the evening. All of this happens automatically when you use GGEC designed and installed solar systems.
The environmental reason to choose solar power:
You become part of the solution. Your choice creates clean, sustainable energy.
Choosing solar energy for your home or organization can help you:
- Become a part of the solution by creating clean, renewable and free energy
- Increase your home’s value
- Get a very good return on your investment
- Become energy independent
- Lower energy bills and operating costs
- Make headway on your sustainable energy goals
- As a business, appeal to customers that are looking for environmentally responsible vendors
“GGEC performed in a friendly yet professional manner. They met or exceeded their schedule and their workmanship was impeccable.”
~ Home Owner in Issaquah,WA