The ECONOMICAL reason to choose solar power:
As the global demand for energy increases and the supply of fossil fuels used to generate energy decreases, the cost of energy is rising rapidly. Federal, state and utility renewable energy programs provide financial incentives that can help reduce the cost of your solar system.
The environmental reason to choose solar power:
You become part of the solution. Your decision to choose solar creates clean and sustainable energy.
The technical reason to choose solar power:
Free and clean energy from the sun can be captured and converted into electricity. Recent advancements in solar technology have increased the efficiency of solar products and lowered the cost. Your solar energy system, technically called a photovoltaic system, converts direct current power from sunlight and converts it into alternating current power through an inverter so it can be used by your home or business.
Choosing solar energy for your home or organization can help you:
- Become a part of the solution by creating clean, renewable and free energy
- Increase your home’s value
- Get a very good return on your investment
- Become energy independent
- Lower energy bills and operating costs
- Make headway on your sustainable energy goals
- As a business, appeal to customers that are looking for environmentally responsible vendors.