Did You Know
- The price of electricity from utility companies increases 7-10% per year.
- Through various government rebates and tax credits, the investment in a solar electric system can pay for itself within five to eight years.
- Solar panels are being produced to be placed in almost any spot where the sun shines.
- The products used in making solar panels can be recycled.
- The worldwide demand for Solar Energy is currently greater than supply.
- As your energy needs grow, you can add more solar panels.
- Solar energy systems require very little maintenance and will last for a very long time.
- The cost to install a solar electric system has dropped 50% since 2008.